Friday 4 October 2013

Thaayumanavan (Brother who is also a Mother)

Few hours before me he came to the earth
To briefly glance whether it was safe for my birth
From that day he dutifully plays his part
His love has always swept my heart


Though born in different wombs we are twins
Together we have seen many autumns and springs
Having a brother is owning a treasure
When he also happens to be friend
The joy has no measure


He has a stunning style and affable smile
For me his face is truly a lily of the Nile
He awes me with his altruistic nature
Which still I have to nurture


He has made me cry bringing tears like stream 
He would beam when I crazily scream
Yet we share our dreams however extreme
If written today they would be in ream


He cares like a mother and wares for me like a father
Even when I trouble much and make him bother J
Now the distance has made him stay farther
Where I wish to be his soul rather 


He makes parody which would amaze
For his dance I always go craze
People love his phrasing for its innocent glaze
And also for his smile which always blaze


Without him my childhood memories are nil
I remember the treasure hunt we played with thrill
Even my smallest wish he will fulfil
Much of my strengths are that he instilled


Not only in movies that a brother would cook
When sister is engrossed into her study book
Till date he has never forsook
Though at times I’ve been brook


His sacrifices for me are countless
At my success he would go speechless
His wonderful nature is he never gets jealous
He should reach great heights for the qualities he possess


More than a brother, he is a Friend
I wish to be with him till my end
Yes! We are twins born in different womb
And Together we always bloom

I wished My 50Th post should be about him:-)
Thanks to Preeti Shenoy.. she made me to introduce such a wonderful person to many round the globe :-) 

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Really wonderful shwetha:) Wishing the bonding should continue in the same way:):)

Archana said...

Tears in eyes on reading it da...i hv always been in awe of d relationship dat yu both share...blessed I am to b able to share a close bonding wid yu guys...luv yu both

Dosalover said...

Thank you Viswa & Vakee :-)

Unknown said...

kannu vehrkuthu shwetha!!! nice poem!! & congratz 4 ur 50th post!!! keep goin!!:-)

Unknown said...

'People wont knw de value of smething until dey lose it'... But it s nt applicable fr u! Happy dat u knw his value! Am jealous on him ;-) :P happy fr u guys! ND congrats fr ur 50th post! Hp u wuld provide us more rhyming post lyk dis in future! :P

Dosalover said...

Thnx Sp & Punya:-)

Namrata said...

You write so wonderful that your words made me cry..He cares like a mother and wares for me like a father
Even when I trouble much and make him bother J...you are twins though born from different wombs...!!! SO beautiful that I can feel like drinking each and every word..:)

And not to forget Congratulations for completing 50 posts..:)

Sowmya said...

Dear Shwe had tears in eyes on reading the poem..The love you both share is definitely beyond words and you have expressed it so beautifully..Our prayers for u both always..

Many congratulations for ur 50th Post da.Keep rocking..

Dosalover said...

Thnk yu so much Namritha and sowmya...

Saradha said...

Shwethu super da.... poem is ultimate....
Congrats da... ur 50th post.... kalakra da...

Saradha said...

no words to express da... sooo proud to be ur friend...

Unknown said...

Superb Shwethu...really nice....


He would beam when I crazily scream---lines are too natural..

50 posts with enthusiasm brimming....
Shwetha Rockkkkkkkssssssssssss......