Thursday 14 November 2013

LOVE

People wait
all week for Friday,
all year for summer ,
all life for Happiness.

Yesterday a friend of mine said I have reduced weight. After a gala dance in heart and hiding that ecstasy I said “No I have not reduced weight. May be you feel so “. She is a well wisher of mine. So again she asked me “Do you have anything which worries you much? Is that the reason you seem to lose weight?” Without even thinking a moment I replied “I am surrounded only by people who love me. I have nothing to worry about. In fact they are there to worry for me. I am mess. So sometimes I myself ponder upon a thing and start worrying about it, which would be petty issues at the end. But Frankly speaking, I have nothing to worry about “

She was happy with my reply. Ha! After giving that reply I was also happy. As if she readily understood my mind, she said “Yeah! You have a loving family with a wonderful bonding and hence they will take care of you”. Sometimes I won’t let the other person to interpret more. So interrupting her I said “True. But it is not the family alone. It is my friends and their relatives. It is also my acquaintances love me and that is the reason I am not worried at anything. “

I am blessed. I have so many people to love me. I give and in turn get lots of love from everyone. What you sow, so you reap. I accept the fact that I am happy. The simple acceptance boosts me so much and energises me.

This is a reply perhaps she did not expect.  Immediately a poet in Tamil literature flashed in my mind.
The poet was an aged man but his looks were young and he did not have even a single grey hair. (Wait! Those days there was no dye). When a learned man asked the poet reason for his young look, this was his reply:
It is because my wife is virtuous, my children have gone far in learning,
my servants do what I wish, my king protects me.
Also, in my town there are many noble men who are wise and have self-control. 

Wow! I appreciate my memory. Now, coming to the point, the poet has quoted so many reasons for him being happy. He considers his entire town and men living there, his king for his happiness. But, these days happiness is much concentrated on self. Even then, people fail to accept that they are happy.
One day when I was conversing with another friend of mine, she told me People would feel jealous if we say we are happy. So she never says that she is so happy to anyone. What I feel is, when you say you are happy, the word impacts you. It brings joy; it would make you feel happy.

Feel the love everywhere. World is meant to be loved and lived. Don’t wait anymore.
“The place to be happy is here. The time to be happy is now.” -Robert G. Ingersoll

10 comments:

Unknown said...

happy!!!:-)

Archana said...

Loveeee n Happiness all d way !!!!<3 <3

Saradha said...

im sooooooo happy..... love shwethu....

Sowmya said...

Very fulfilling and a happy happy post shwe..felt more happy after reading :-))))))))))))))))))))))))

I loved these “I am surrounded only by people who love me. I have nothing to worry about. In fact they are there to worry for me. I am mess. So sometimes I myself ponder upon a thing and start worrying about it, which would be petty issues at the end. But Frankly speaking, I have nothing to worry about “

This summarises our lives..Dedicated to all the sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet idiots of our lives <3<3<3<3

Dosalover said...

Comment from Divya.. which she is not able to post...
Our thouts are the index of our live ,
Reading ones thouts n approach s equal to reading his life ,! Ur thouts are soooo soooo good wher in I'm
Able to read the way yu LOVE n LIVE ur life :-* u are alwys self explanatory , ur blog says it all :) the way u give importance to the ppl in ur life n the way they take yu thro their lives ,! Happiesssss s very simple process in my life ,! I really needn't stress much to make myself happy ,! My HAPPINESS HAS GOT FACE, FEATURES,I CAN TOUCH IT , FEEL IT , HUG IT , KISS IT ,! IT HAS GOT NAME TOOOO ,...,, "ITS FAMIENDS" family + frenzzzzz,!!! Love yu sooooo soooooo soooooo much da kannapaaaa :) thankz a lot for tempting to love and live as mentioned in ur BLOG :) UR BLOG s also my TRUE FORM OF HAPPINESSSS da ,!

Dosalover said...

Another comment from divya... I wanted to confess yu something , I mostly don feel indebted so ppl other than my mom in my life da , which means incas I'm HAPPPY n if my life has sooo many memories it s out of the goodness in me nu I use to think , I wud be loving my frenz to de core for everything they are but wud not feel much as indebted ,very sooooooonnn I wud go indebted to yu in some or the other way nu i think ,!! Love yu soooo soooooo soooo much da thagam 😘😘😘😘😘 my acceptance level towards someone preaching s less da , Bcoz I love myself soo much n my ideologies , but it s oly yu who s so far able to break it ,!! I'm very very happy that it s YOU who s doing it :-*

Sowmya said...

very very lovable to read divi's comment over here..always she has a whole lot of story to tell us..hmmmm always cute..love u shwe and divi..:-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful one!! Shwe sissy..The word LOVE AND LIVE, it impress me to love and live. And after reading this am feeling energetic, so happy. And we all love you sissy :-*

Dosalover said...

Thank u soooi much keerthi darling :)

Dosalover said...

Thank u soooi much keerthi darling :)