Monday 17 June 2013

My First Love and First Hero

Every Son's  first hero is his Father and every Daughter's first love is her Father.

Most of the People whom you have in your life is purely your choice. You can choose whom to have and whom not to have. But that is not the case with Father and Mother. It is purely God's will.If at all I am given a chance to choose my Parents I will choose to deny the chance given to me.
I've heard people saying that my father distributed sweets to the entire street where we lived. I've heard my aunties saying that my Father celebrated every minuscule movement of mine. He ecstatically recorded my alarming talks.. where my voice was too far from decency and very much close to horror movie :-P
He cherished my scrawling and doodles as an work of art.
He is a reason for what i am today. Words fall short when i try to explain my Father's love towards me.But My Father didn't tell me how to live ; but his living teaches me how to live.







I dedicate these lines to all the Fathers in the world...  
A dad is someone who
wants to catch you before you fall
but instead picks you up,
brushes you off,
and lets you try again. 

A dad is someone who
wants to keep you from making mistakes
but instead lets you find your own way,
even though his heart breaks in silence
when you get hurt. 

A dad is someone who
holds you when you cry,
scolds you when you break the rules,
shines with pride when you succeed,
and has faith in you even when you fail...
 
Happy Father's Day!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish ur Appa reads it :) :) realllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy a gr8 Tribute to all Appas :) :) :) & True Uncle is realllyyyyyyyy sweeeeeeeet :) :) we each are really blessed .,, & the best common part in our fathers (All ours dad') being an" INNOCENCE IN THEIR LOVE ".,,,, They love us unconditionally & the trust that they have on us in Tremendous .,,,,,,,, thanks for a winderful post Shweeeeeee :) LOVE YU :)