Wednesday 13 August 2014

Life – As you make it.


As you all are aware, Life is unpredictable - very much unpredictable.

We all die.  The goal isn’t to live forever; the goal is to create something that will… an idea or gesture that helps others live better. 

Don’t wish your life away. Live it. Experience it. Work at it. Everything you go through helps you in growing. Let each day be a scavenger hunt in which you must find at least one of these things: a sincere laugh, an act of kindness, a realization, or a lesson that leads you closer to your dreams.

There is no guarantee that people to whom you are speaking today are going to live tomorrow. Nor there is a guarantee that you are going to live. In last 10 days I've heard of 2 deaths of people who were hale and healthy .Hatred and anger mayor may not ruin the people whom we hate but definitely ruins the person who possess it. Life is short. I cannot afford to give it to hatred and anger.



Never make regrets and guilt as a way of life. You cannot start the next chapter of your life, if you keep re-reading the last one. Move on. Flow with reality, not against it.  And don’t be trying 24/7 to fix everything.  Some things don’t need fixing… they just need acceptance.  What you resist only stays with you longer.  When you fight something, you only make it stronger.  Never force anything.  Give it your best shot, and then let it be.  If it’s meant to be, it will be.  Don’t hold yourself down with things you can’t control.
 
Love people. Love like there’s no tomorrow, and if tomorrow comes, love some more.
Never keep love as conditional clause. It is absurd to say “I love you” - * conditions apply.
Love unconditionally. Love can give memories which no one can steal and also pain which no one can heal. Anyways, love. Love unconditionally.

Live every moment. If you wish to meet a person, go and meet them. If meeting is not possible, make a call and speak to them. Never miss a chance to tell your loved ones, that you love them or miss them. Kiss your loved ones, hug them. Life is too unpredictable to live by schedules.


True! Sometimes we tend to lose people and precious things which we cherished as ours.  When your own life is not permanent, how can you expect people or other valuable things which remain in your life for time being as permanent? Everything happens for a reason. Every person comes into your life for a purpose. Never make your happiness dependent on anyone.

Life does not come with a user manual. Live as you wish. Act crazily. Sing loud. Dance wild. At the end it’s not what the world takes away from you that count; it’s what you do with what you have left.

Click sooooooo many pictures. Create memories. “ Life is like a camera, Focus on what is important. Capture the good times. Develop from the negatives and if things don’t work out. Take another shot J “


 Stay Green! Keep Loving !





13 comments:

Unknown said...

"Life does not come with a user manual. Live as you wish. Act crazily. Sing loud. Dance wild. At the end it’s not what the world takes away from you that count; it’s what you do with what you have left."
Dis stanza..amasing akka..touched while readng dis article..sooo true..practically true..d ultimate truth of lyf..each nd every word..ur best article..semaa akka.. :)

Dosalover said...

Thank u sooooo much kutty... luv u da... ha ha.. these days u r d first commenting here.... thnk u dear

Unknown said...

Love can give memories which no one can steal and also pain which no one can heal.

These words really touched my heart... I feel like this blog is written for d ppl like me. I have read many blogs but I have never felt it....
But this blog! Wareh wa!! Can't be expressed in words. It touched my heart. Every single statement in this blog is true!!
"Love" is the only feeling that people love to feel! But the prob is they include a conditional clause (as u've mentioned) to it.
Let this blog be a blessing in every1's life so that they remove their conditional clause :-P ...
Good job dear. God bless you! Keep growing.....

Dosalover said...

One of my friend s comments:Yu dono what yu are writing ,! Yu dono what yu are creating ,! Hufffff yu jus can't do this to me Shwe , yu jus and jus can't bring my tears out which ws strongly hidden inside ,! Yur writings are very much rude to me now a days .,! They are against the fact of being merciful ;( this s not fare :( all ur points make me remember my past , compare it with my present , and scare me with my future ;(
YOU ARE THE WRITER da patuuu ma ,! Such a writer such a writer,!
Sathiyamaa I feel promoting yu ,! Ur words are strong ,! I dono how yu are able to pen the feelings which my Heart talks ,!
YOU ARE BLESSED ,! I truly wanted to do something to yuda ,! Yu deserve something big and great da. ! Sathiyamaaaa neee such a sensible writer da ,! Ur writings hve no stupidity da ,! Sema feeling da pattu , love yu so much.. a proud felt salute da πŸ™‹πŸ™‹πŸ™‹

Dosalover said...

Thnk u soooo much pattu.... yup.. d blog is meant to ppl like us... who love to love ppl... ha ha.. luv u so much da :-)

Unknown said...

Nevaaa mention akka..itss my pleasure :)..sum ppl jus smile nd feel love..bt u nt nly do dat..u spread smile nd love :)

Radhika.A.R said...

Mesmerising!!!!!
U are so adept in healing a broken heart...."You cannot start the next chapter of your life, if you keep re-reading the last one. Move on. Flow with reality, not against it."Amidst these feelings of LOVE & OPTIMISM...I remember a song often I listen and cherish from the movie SHAIVAM, which says...
"Nadanthathai naam naalume
Ninaippadhil porul illaiye
Nadappathai naam enninaal
Adhaivida uyarvillaiye"
Life is beatiful...Truly worth living,I realise this when I read your blogs and when I listen to this beautiful song which describes the beauty of life so beautifully that Beauty cannot be Beautified beyond this.....

Dosalover said...

Thnk u sooooo much darl... I luveeeeee u :)

Sowmya said...

My dear shwe, i don know what to say. Your words are doing something deep inside and kindling the undisclosed emotions.Hmmmm don dig out the reality too much. its painful sometimes..You are really an influential writer da..
What a line this is - "Love like there’s no tomorrow, and if tomorrow comes, love some more."
Huff i don know..Really you are awesome Shwe..the whole write up is wonderful..each and every word you have meant it. Only a person who have lived all these can express it so well..

You must definitely come up with a book..Love you loadzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :-)))))))))))))))))))))

Dosalover said...

Hmmm.. love u sowmya... ppl like u encourage more de which makes me write more.. luv u soooo much

Unknown said...

Super Shwetha!!!!

Dosalover said...

Thank You SP ji :-)

Dosalover said...

comment from a dear one....Akka u r great psychologist.... I lov u ... Evry face which shld a women shld possess is with u in a correct qty... Amazing words u hv used in ur blogs... I think u remember ... On one varalaksmi vratham day I phoned u or u phoned me ... I don remember.. I felt like to cry aloud to u .... But I didn't ... But u n indira akka came to my home .... This s something wat I req frm my mom I got from u on that day ... Lot of warm hugs ... Healing words .... All that things which money cannot buy hv possessed by me due to ur only two thing.... First good listening.... Second ... Speaking as a healer ... I lov u a lot akka ... Ur three recent posts were so truthful... I will say one thing akka ... Since u hv possessed all these qualities ur words too uttering in the same tone with lots of love ... Now u hv possessed a thing which priceless.... Words with essence of love ....