Friday 5 April 2019

The Kid in you



Hi Friends , it is more than a year since I wrote a post. So a short and quick post to rejuvenate myself :-)


It would be wonderful if this world was guided by little children, because they are closer to life than anyone else- Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev.
I have become a mother and so you may think the post is about kid. If so, you are wrong!
Wait ---- Naaaah you are partly correct too. Because am seeing his happiness each day in every thing he does. Walking , jumping and even running is a joy to him. He falls , fails and cries out of joy even after that. He shouts out of sheer joy. He is happy wherever he goes for a simple reason that he is a kid still. 


Not only about him. This post is about each one of us. How happy are we everyday? How much do we really live our life?


As we grow up, we usually try to behave matured. Handle things with maturity. We have wrongly perceived the word “maturity” and killing the kid in us as we grow. In pursuit of being matured we are losing the happiness in each moment.


I have so much of positive people around me. I have happiness around me. When I keenly observe “the happiest” people around me I noticed they derive their happiness from very minute things. No money, no name or fame is needed for their happiness.  They are happy for a simple reason that they keep their Inside child alive and fresh.
We say they are crazy. No! They still keep the kid inside them alive. They are happier than others.  We are trying to hide that kid and behave maturely and searching for happiness.


Inside each one of us lives a child, appreciative of life and curious towards change. One who trusts fully, loves fearlessly, and is able to show emotions, both good and bad. Happiness can be found here. Choose to let this child live each and every day.



 

2 comments:

Sowmya said...

When my mail notification showed me dosa lover I immediately jumped to see your writing..how long it has been.. such a rejuvenating post..chance e illa..truly these kids teach life.. keep writing.. love uuuuuuuuu eternally..

Meenakshi said...

Wonderful. Yes kids show us how to live and love. So nice to see you write again. Keep continuing and inspiring many