Tuesday 9 July 2019

A letter to my Son


It has been 2 sweet years 24 happy months 104 fun-filled weeks and 730 precious days. My day is never complete without your smile. There were and still there are days where we play the whole night and together get up late in the morning๐Ÿ˜€. In that way I am solely responsible for your late mornings๐Ÿ˜€.  I am that kind of a mom who is good enough to spoil you here and there.

In these days you have poured and drenched me with your love. Each day your love for me is growing and of course mine for you too. Every time you call “Amma” is such a sweet melody I have ever heard trust me. Sometimes I doubt myself whether I deserve this mammoth amount of pure love that too unconditionally.  The way you hold my cheeks and kiss and the way you place your face on mine and sleep are the treasured memories my little man. When you see me shouting out of pain the tears in your eyes are uncontrollable. I am blessed to have you in my life. Our time at Park is absolutely ours :-) No one can pervade. How you enjoy each game there is something I relish watching.

In these 2 years you have learned so much. You make sentences on your own, you imitate and you know the capitals of each state baby! That’s amazing. More than all these you have taught us so much. You have taught us to be happy always, smiling for no reason, loving unconditionally, forgetting the bad things easily and many many more. Thanks a ton Kandha for all that you have taught .

From the day you were born your wants keep changing and You want me in different ways at each stage. I am cherishing every stage with you my Champ. You have started beating me for everything. Either you are happy or sad. You have me to beat! Now you want me in this way๐Ÿ˜ as I am that idi-thaangi according you๐Ÿ˜•.

I have written some posts as a blogger and some poems on my loving ones too. Whenever I sit down to write about you words fall short and thwart from writing. Hellen Keller was right when she said “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart”. That is true in our case. Our love for each other cannot be put into words but it is the most experiential one in my life. But on your birthday my son I wanted to tell how much you mean to me.
You are the lyric of sweetest melody and energetic rap of my life
You are the greatest strength and biggest weakness my life.
You are the beginning of dawn of end of dusk my life.
You are the warmest soother and fastest agitator of my life.
You are the reason which keeps me endured and reason for me to give up.

As you are growing and developing your own personality traits I am marveling at how incredible as a person you are! I am eagerly awaiting for the tremendous two moments with you. We will have more fun, more laughter and more memories together Ambachha. And definitely you are gonna grow more uniquely you. As you grow my heart grows along that my love covers each new inch of you too.

As you go through life you will meet various kinds of people, you will face various challenges. But I wish you to remain yourself.  Life may not always turn out to be a Bed of roses. But as a mother I promise, I will always be there to remove the thorns in your Bed. All that I feel now is privileged to be your mom. Happy Birthday my Little Man.

5 comments:

Meenakshi said...

A letter full of love ! A family filled with love! A life fuelled with love! Babies outgrow or lap but never our heart ! Keep writing and save such precious memories Shwe!

Dosalover said...

Thank you akka๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜and what you said is right. They never outgrow our heart ๐Ÿฅฐ

Saradha said...

And thats full of love love love love oh love.... babies are such a blessing... keep on writing darling

Unknown said...

You are really a lovable mom. Proud to be your friend my dear. Ur son is very much blessed. Take care.

Archana said...

Absolute beauty in each sentence..