Tuesday 29 January 2013

It just happens


This is my first post and my first blog... weird as what to post(i make it a point that my first post should not be 'post'poned) and so i just started visualising a coil rounding rounding n rounding.... hey yeah...I got a stuff to write in my blog ...and i bet everyone's life would have a similar incident like this.

Me , my brother and my sister returned from school and as always we started feeding our tummy :-) We were chatting about the day in school...

My Bro : hey that GP is very bad and she teaches math using guide...she doesn't know to solve the problems on her own

Me:Hey yeah da...many have tried to give her a nose cut with this point  but when this topic comes she becomes deaf na...(then I went to kitchen to get some water)

My younger sis : hey m bored of these dishes y don't we try snacks or chats hereafter?(her line of interest varies)

My Bro: Yeah i wish to have corn puff after coming from school... that'd be a good idea..

My sis: What Congress uh? i don like that taste anna... i'l find some other snack to munch

I heard a lil of what my sister n bro was speaking. (am very good at that skill... hearing a lil from what others speak and would make out what the conversation exactly going on)

me: Coming from kitchen laughing loudly at my sister.... ha ha ha ha... hey sindhu he din say "Congress"... he said "Compass"....(at this point you should appreciate my sincerity to math... i din go out of that subject)

My sis: Had a laugh deep from her heart and said hey we have changed the topic... we are speaking about snacks.. don hear a little n presume things.. anna was telling he loves corgress...

meanwhile my brother was laughing... this laugh was a wild laugh... 
me n my sis- weird as what was the reason behind this roaring laugh and came to know that we BOTH were wrong... actually he has told  "corn puff"....
That day we had a big laugh session... 

Yes, people say I am a bright girl... u can guess now as how i became so bright(from bulbs like above instances)

Note: Congress-is the regional term used in karnataka for Groundnut with some masala.


5 comments:

Archana said...

Kudos my sweetu ..yu truly are my inspiration

Unknown said...

Shwetha!!! now I comes to knw.... how u r giving return (bulbs) to others!!!!

Unknown said...

Great shwethu...

Sowmya said...

Hey my sweetie pie it feels great to read ur posts..U've presented all the mind voices in appealing manner..U r definitely a great inspiration for all of us..love u loadzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :-) :-)

Unknown said...

adadadadad great shwetha kutty superrrrrrrr