Thursday 31 January 2013

Haven't you been Intelligent like ME?

          My mom is very much interested in Gardening and regrettably the distance between me and  gardening is even longer than the distance between the earth and the sun. I know that they are categorized as living organisms (Yes I'v read science). Without trying i am not saying that I don like Gardening. I'v tried. See the following story proves it.

            Once i read a book where the author said she speaks with the plants and trees in her garden and they too respond her when she speaks.(i was too young then and that Tamil movie where a Tree is the friend of the Actress was not released) . So that was something new to me and I thought to give a try. 

              I seldom know as to what my mother plants in her Garden. My interest was in the Mango tree and Aamla tree but they too were too young to give me their fruits hence I should say I had not bothered about that Garden anytime. To my wonder after reading that book I just went and started speaking with the plants in my garden. I myself felt it was a stupid act but , when such a Famous author does that stupidity Why shouldn't I do?. So I did that I kept asking each plant as How was that and was it happy in my Garden.
Sad part is none of the plants responded but tragic part is an insect which was much disturbed by my conversation with plants bit me hardly and flew away.I DROPPED the idea of speaking with plants (I better enjoyed speaking with my own people ). From then I don't go to my Garden.If my mom asks to get something from Garden i'l do some alternative work and would ask her to go to Garden.I never went after that incident.

              This much was the aversion for me about Garden.One fine day a friend of my mother came.They both discuss so much about gardening . My mom and that aunty even share the species of plants which they have in garden of each others.That day she came and asked my Mom to give her some paneer leaf. My mom was not feeling well she requested me to get that aunty the leaf she asked for.I couldn't refuse and so I just went and plucked the Leaf of Paneer rose along with the Rose.(I was so much generous.She asked only for leaf .But I myself plucked even a flower for her). 

             I gave that aunty the Rose with its leaf.That aunty and my mom started laughing at me. They couldn't control their laugh. I did not even have a clue as what was the reason for their laugh.My mom took me to the garden.There is a special category of leaves named Paneer leaves.She plucked one leaf and gave that to me. ( the fragrance was too pleasant). 

I have a doubt here. When Mango tree's leaves are called Mango leaves, Lime tree leaves are called Lime leaves ,Hibiscus  plant leaves are called Hibiscus leaves and so on.Y not Paneer Rose plants leaves not Called Paneer leaves ? 

There is no doubt that am Intelligent.Some fool has named a sweet smelling leaf as Paneer leaf. Otherwise I was correct. Have you ever been Intelligent like me?

Note: Rose water is termed as Paneer in Tamil.

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

கீழ விழுந்தாலும் மீசைல மண்ணு ஒட்டுல :)

Unknown said...

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :) :) Shweeeeee i 'm really amazed thinking at ur flow of Thouts da.,,, Rombha azagaa yeludhara da kannaaaaaaaaa .....,,,,,,,, i'm terribly loving it da :) & yaaaaaa I don tink v can be as smar or intelligent as lik yu ;) hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :)

Sowmya said...

neenga oru village vinyani boss...mudila d..just just amazed of ur writing style..WIT QUEEN :-):-):-)

ishwariya said...

shwetha ,you can only think like this...heeeeeeeeeeee