Friday 30 January 2015

It is TWO :-)

Hi Friends,

It has been quite sometime but today I wanted to post something in this space. A space where i can write anything i wish. A space where I can be as I am :-)

Yesterday was my Blog's 2 nd Anniversary !!!!!!!!!!! and I am soooooooo happy over this .

On this day I wanted to share a Pic which my friends (also the readers of this blog) gave me for this blog:

Certificate for my blog :-)

Readers sign for certification :-) :-)


I thank all of you for this certificate and your continuous support which is making me to write till date.
This certificate is so close to my heart because this was my Birthday Gift. The best Birthday gift i would say.

In these 2 years many things have changed.
People have changed !
Their perspective and priorities have changed!!
I have learnt a lot because of them and even I have changed. 
After all, Change is the only thing which cannot be changed isn't it ?


However they are, I love them and owe them a big thanks . For, they are the reason for what I am today.

I am glad that I could touch a string of people's life through this blog.I am glad that I started this blog.
Thank God!! I am a blogger :-) 

I thank each one of my readers for bearing with me these 2 years and I wish them all the best to bear me in coming years too :-P.

Happy night folks :-)


No comments: