Tuesday 27 August 2013

Compliment

Hi Friends,


“I will be generous with my love today. I will sprinkle compliments and uplifting words everywhere I go. I will do this knowing that my words are like seeds and when they fall on fertile soil, a reflection of those seeds will grow into something greater.”- Steve Maroboli


Not just girls but everyone likes compliments when they are true.  There are people who do not know to accept a compliment given to them. Compliments can even be false praises. We should be able to differentiate between a false praise and a sincere one.


Sincere Compliments costs nothing but can accomplish many things. It is indeed true that compliments are like seeds . Without compliments I would not have continued this blog. When my friends find no time to read my blog, I insist them to read it. (I am that sort of girl! And they do obligeJ).


When I stop hearing comments from friends, I don’t feel like writing in this space. So Friends, Please do comment on the post. No matter how long your comments are. I’ll even accept crisp comments. But find time to comment. Otherwise I don’t feel like writing.


Yesterday had a chat with a friend of mine. Months together I was not in touch with her. In chat I just told her the blog name and asked her to read when she finds time. The chat was in noon and I became busy with my work after that.


She called me up in the evening. She was so excited while speaking to me. Her voice said that. She was so touched to read my blog  and felt a positivity while reading it. She said that while reading the posts , It was like I’m personally speaking with her. She was happy in her present life , but still something was missing in her life. On reading the blog she felt as if it was fulfilled and she was not left alone. She was able to connect with me.


For a moment I did not know how to bring her back to normalcy.She was in such a excited state. I heartily accepted her compliment and thanked her for expressing her feelings in such a excited manner. Then I made her feel comfortable and brought her to normalcy.

She poured all her stresses to me. She shared all her fears and relaxed herself after pouring all her tears to me. I consoled her. She said that from months together she had not shared these with anyone and kept everything to herself. She added that, she felt like sharing with me alone after reading the blog. I knew she was true. I knew her compliment was sincere. I was touched with it.
Today I am really glad that I started writing blogs. I am happy that I can touch people’s life with my words. I am persuaded to writemore more  when I hear a sincere compliment.  


Practice complimenting. Do it sincerely. Your Compliments truly matters.

Accept compliments gladly when they are genuine. Thank people who compliment you.


I thank everyone who have complimented me till date for this blog! Thank You all!

 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

nice!! :-)

Archana said...

Floood of complimentss again:)

Saradha said...

loads of compliments da....

Sowmya said...

Such a great thinker da you are..giving beautiful picture to your thoughts..and the personality you are developing within yourself is simply amazing..love you loadssssssssssssssssssssss:-):-)

Unknown said...

Hey........... i m back deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Well written ....Keep rocking dear friends........

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.