Wednesday 28 August 2013

What Do I Write ?

When I tell people that I write blogs the first question I receive is “About what?”


In the beginning I used to pause for few seconds to answer this question. But now, I know what I write. I write about many things. Intentionally I avoid few topics like studies ,  negative topics & God.


 First thing I avoid is studies/profession . The reason for me starting this blog is to be out of Profession and I don’t want to bore people with such topic as they would be speaking about that throughout their life.


Second thing I avoid is Negative Topics. I want to be Optimist. Even if I fail to bring a smile in the reader’s face, I make it a point not to bring tears or to feel disconcerting. So almost all my posts have a positive note and few will be pointless (i.e. just for timepass).


The third is God. Well, you know the reason.


What Am I writing after eliminating all these?


I write about nature, society, people, relationships, friends, trust, cheer, fun, teasing, laughter and mainly Life.
I write, if people are not letting an ambulance its way
 I write, if a stranger treats me well.
 I write how to make people love you.
I write, if I am happy throughout the day.
 I write, if friends want me to post something on a day.
I write thanking everyone.
I write about every tiny gift of life.
I write about my childhood.
I write humour & harmony.

Friends! If I have left out something about which I write, please mention it in comment.


So hereafter if people ask me What do I write about. I’ll direct them to this post J


Have a Great Day Ahead J   

4 comments:

Unknown said...

include POEM tooo.... :-D

Unknown said...

mainly u have to write abt me ...hahahahah....jokes apart ....i think u will become a kutti thamizhi

Saradha said...

post ur tamil poems da

Archana said...

Write abouto ou SVS days da so that other too cn cm to knw and enjoy dat !!!