Monday 7 April 2014

Kindness


“I would rather make mistakes in kindness and compassion than work miracles in unkindness and hardness.”  Mother Teresa

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle.”  Plato

Kindness costs nothing but its benefits cannot be measured. 

I need not go somewhere else to quote an example here. I am a good example for this. In many cases, most of the cases when a person gets angry with me I try to explain myself, I try to defend me first without understanding that they are hurt. I have my own alibis every time. Later, I understand the reason why they were seething at me. I try to convince them. I do not get angry when they use hurting words at me too. But I try to narrate my part and explain my side of truth every time. In many cases the fights end up with rancor because of my attitude.

It is never too late that I understood “To Be Kind is more important than to be right. Many times, what people need is not a Brilliant mind that speaks but a special heart that listens. “I may have a valid reason. But when the other person is seething, they are not doing it to prove you are wrong. It would be because they wanted to convey you how much you mean to them. How much your excuses hurt them. Try to understand the love behind every fight. If the reason they fight is not to prove you were wrong, then it is not that your side of explanations are going to help them. It is your love and kindness which you show to them even when they are in their bad state of mind helps.

I've seen people who try to discourage and to bring down everyone around them. To those I would say “Never look down on anybody when you are not intending to helping them up”.
Bear in Mind, Any fool can criticize, condemn, complaint – and most fools do!! But it takes Character and self-control to be understanding and encouraging.

People feel Kindness and Politeness as Overrated. And so they hesitate to use them often. But the fact is they are actually not over rated but under used. A word of Kindness can create confidence and motivate a person which serves as a seed for him to flourish. Kindness in thinking creates positive. Kindness brings love and strength. Through kindness you have the ability to make a profound difference in every life you touch, including your own.  When you guide someone who is lost and confused, when you hold someone who is sad and grieving, when you hug someone who has lost all their hope, you too will feel yourself healing and growing stronger. 

Kind words are short and easy to speak. But their echoes are endless –Mother Teresa has rightly said. Her Kindness is what has given her the special place which none others can ever think of getting. If your Kind words can change people, the way they think and feel, the way they see themselves and the way they interpret the world it means you can change the way they live their lives, and how they affect others. You may not have the power to change the world with your Kind acts. But you can definitely change someone’s world .You can definitely make the world a better place to live in.

Yes! Every one you meet is fighting a harder Battle as you do or even worse.

Treat people as you would love to be treated.

Be genuinely kind to everyone.

Don’t wait for people to be Kind, show them how.

Understand- Kindness does not show your good manners, it shows that you’re humane.







7 comments:

Archana said...

Nice one da..

Saradha said...

Nice da

Unknown said...

nice :-)

Dosalover said...

Thnx da :)

Dosalover said...

Thnk u sir :)

Sowmya said...

hi my dear shwe as always i'm awestruck by ur posts..it is very timely and give us a very deep touch of what we feel..myself and divya are scared to read ur posts sometimes..ur very title will tell that u r going to speak what is lingering in our minds..hmmmm u r really a devil i should say..it is very tough to emote the true sense of a feeling..and man u r always awesome in it..
Kindness is what has taken me so long in life..not that i'm kind..each and every one around are very kind to me and m always grateful for such wonderful ppl with me..
Love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu a lot shwe..keep writing,,ur words make our ride worthwhile..:-))))))))))))))

Dosalover said...

Its always pleasur to read your comments da... comment from ppl like u is wat is making me to wtite more. .. luv u loads soms :)