Friday 21 June 2013

Again its time to Thank

Hurray!!!! Its 2250 Page views :-) :-) :-) :-)


Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it. – William Arthur Ward

So I never miss an opportunity to Thank people who has helped me to achieve in life.


I thank all my wonderful readers heartily.


I thank all my best buddies who stand behind me in each post.


I thank all the authors of the books I've read till now (have lotz to read yet). They have taught me the writing style.They have given me wonderful vocabularies.They have planted a big seed of Positive Attitude in me (Its in sapling  stage now.. it'll still grow).


I thank every reader who has read my blog once in a while.


All these little contributions have made way for 2250 Page views.



I thank all the friends who had taken time to comment to my posts(may be in message or directly in blog). each comments are worth a million dollars you know ?


Dancing with joy... and I wish to have all your support for each post of this blog .



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey congrats!! cool buddy :-)

Unknown said...

Itssssssss awesomeeeeeee :) hearty congrats darling :) :)

Saradha said...

congrats dear

Unknown said...

Hey Congrats da :-)

Sowmya said...

Congrats sweetie..:-):-)more and more achievements, celebrations are up in ur life dear:-):-):-)

Archana said...

Congratulations deary:)next target 5k views :) (i blv in short term goals ;) )