Thursday 27 June 2013

Wondering what to Blog?

Hi Friends,


             Yesterday one of my best buddy wanted me to write something in this blog. I really did not have a topic to write may be because i was busy with my work. But still i cannot deny when she asks. So just thought of writing a poem playing with syllables (in other words TR Style).
Here goes the poem/rhyme however you name it....



I was wondering as what to Blog
            Without letting my mind to clog
I did not get a topic to describe
            There came this poetic vibe


 This is my first poem
             And sounds like nursery rhyme
First step is always required
             If something really has to be acquired
As I said this is my first step
             Which has given me a pep


 Having started this poem
            Wondering what could be the theme?
Too many people have been laughed at for their dream
            Thus most of them have failed to gleam
Believe in your vision when others do not
             No matter, you may be regarded as snot
 


Make excellence your way of being
            Practice more smiling
Do the work that is scaring
            Otherwise you are not growing
Spend an hour without simulation
            Of Facebook , twitter , mobile & television


 Victims condemn change
            Leaders grow inspired by change
If you are not failing regularly
            You are not progressing probably
Commit to mastery
            Don’t accept mediocrity


 I love the readers of my Blog
            For them I can always slog
Finally as I promised I did the job
            Because I never want to Fob



I love to hear your comments :-)

6 comments:

Archana said...

Awesommeeee da..another feather to your cap..POETRY !!!! yu don seem lik a first tym poet though :) :) way to go ammmmmu...many more feathers to come !!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

kavitha.... kavitha.... super!!!!
nalla vela Shakespeare eppa illa... :-)

Unknown said...

heyyyyyyy shweeee :) finally a Rhythmic poem huh ???!!! man its awesom da :) i can surly bet on ur writing da kanna .,,, yu say that yu don have anythng to write in the morng but before the EOD yu come out with an awesom write up .,,, i think yu can write with NO INTENSION.,, NO PREPARATION .,,, Nejamaavey this is not a small thing da kanna .,,, very very happpy.,, so far it had been Soms who communicated thro poem ,, now yu have added to tat list i think ,,,, sema sema ,,,,

Radhika.A.R said...

Almost an year ago,u composed a poem
which u said was ur debut RHYME....
I happened to c it 2day,
And feeling a sense of loss dat I didn't find it til this DAY....
ur vocabulary throughout has made me Amaze,
Ur Blogs would be a reason 4 me 2 GAZE....
With ur writing I'm inspired,
And in near future I wanna bcum lik u I ASPIRE.....
Nice 2 c u beam,
with things u write as they SEEM...
I would bcum a blooger Someday,
Credits of which would reach u that day....

Dosalover said...

Ha ha thnx da radhi... u r such a darling.. comment to a poem would always be a poem frm u... love u soooooo much darling