Tuesday 18 June 2013

Happy Anniversary !!

Tell me who your friend is, I’ll tell who you are…


Words of wisdom never go wrong. It is true that our parents are the first teacher on earth. But they are the teachers for primary level .As we grow our friends become our teachers. Knowingly or unknowingly we adapt to their behaviour where we mould ourselves in that stage.


Choosing a Friend is solely your choice. When you choose the good one you are going t win and if you choose a bad one your failure in life is made certain.


Henry J.M.Nouwen has said that “When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives mean the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions , or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tenderhand. The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of powerlessness,that is a friend who cares.”


My friends are very few and all are true.(seems like a T.R dialogue.. but fact is fact even when said in T.R. style :-P). I always had my friends who stood by me in my hard times. They were with me in all the joys, grieves, pains, celebrations, wails, laughter, victories , failures , pleasure , peace and prideful moments.
“Every friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born".


I would not have become a CA without my friend Archana who was the first reason for me taking up the course. I would not be a blogger for my friend Vidhya encouraged me to write a blog. I did not know the value of money till I had the friendship of my friend jingly. I did not know the sharing between friends till I had the friendship of Sowmya and Divya. I learnt how to be positive with my friends Viswanathan, SP  and Indira.


                                                 Every friend of mine is unique.
    (Onnonnum sample piece uh :-D) They are unique in their own ways. I love them for what they are in my life . I always know, they love me the same way as I do.


All these together have made my world happy today. It’s been 9 years since I’ve lived in this world of friendship.It started on June 17th 2004 ...with words "Idhu XI G Ah?"... and the journey never ends. I wish a Happy Anniversary to all these friends.


4 comments:

Sowmya said...

Shwe just touched by this post da. Chanceless. Each word is true and felt. Especially like this one most “Every friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born".You are the best of bests who bring new colors and joy to our life everyday. Very very blessed to have such a sweet friend in life.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Not from ur Pen , Not from ur heart .,, BUT FROM SOUL .,,,,,,,,YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOU ARE A SOULFULL WRITER .,,, UR WRITINGS REALLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYY HAVE A TRUTH IN IT WHICH NON CAN DENY.,,,,,,,,,,,, Love yu soooooooooooooooooo much .,,,,, Thanking & Continuously recognizing frenzzzzzzzzz might really not be tough , but ppl doest do it ,,, May be bcoz they take frenz for granted at a Point .,,,BUT YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU .,,, HUfffffffffffffffffffffffff AMAZING GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLL .,,,,LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH & DEEPLY RESPECTING U & UR CONSIDERATION FOR FRENZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ,,, ur writngs are alwys heart touching & this POST is one now ADDED TO IT .,,,,,,,,,,

ishwariya said...

shwetha wat to say , my eyesfull of tears but filled with joy
and hapieness ,i am proud to say that u r my friend and i pray god i should never ever miss you in my life.

Live
long
life