Saturday 2 March 2013

Chinna incident Pedha lesson


Hi all,

Today another chapter from Chronicles of Shwetha.

My mother and aunt always encourage at everything we learn. I have told you this already. One day, my mom came and asked me whether I was interested to join keyboard class. Me- brilliant kid on earth- thought that it was computer class . I thought my mother forgot the term computer and used something related to it i.e. Keyboard..
I agreed to join the class.


Next day she took me to an apartment’s topmost floor. I was stumped because of the hut there. Computer class in a hut ?  There is no sync between the class and the location alarmed my brain. Then I went inside and the master there was teaching Sa Re Ga Ma.
Oh no! What is the connection between computer and musical notes I wondered.

It was only after few minutes I understood that it was not a Computer class. It was Keyboard class (a musical instrument like piano).  I was a bit obtuse that I realized it late.All the years my teachers taught me that Keyboard is one of the input devices of computer.But that day, Keyboard was taught as an musical instrument. Friends! there is a serious problem in education system.

From the time my mother said it was Keyboard class I thought she was uneducated and hence did not know to use the term Computer. But it was actually me who was uneducated & was unaware that the instrument is known as Keyboard. I felt like I had a clip over my ear at that moment.

I forgot the truth that every child’s first school is - his/her home and first teacher is of course parents. But later as we grow we think that we know much than our parents.

You are aware na? My mind voice says Beware of Red Carpet. .Hence I was not an exception to this.

The above is a little experience in my life. But it has thought me a valuable lesson. Never underestimate your parents.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice one da,
Superb Moral as usual.........