Friday 1 March 2013

You made me Achieve

Hi friends,

“One of the main reasons that we lose our enthusiasm in life is because we become ungrateful..we let what was once a miracle become common to us. We get so accustomed to his goodness it becomes a routine..”
- Joel Osteen 

“We pray for the big things and forget to give thanks for the ordinary, small (and yet really not small) gifts.” - Dietrich Bonhoeffer

I have already written a post "Art of Thanking" which speaks about Thanking for each little thing we get in our life.

And Today my blog has crossed 1000 page views. This may look ordinary for you. But I treat this as a milestone for my passion of writing. I thank each of my friends heartily for making this possible.

I remember my first post in January end.. I shared it with my friends. From then till date they have kept encouraging me. New readers are added to the blog. I really thank my friends that in a month I have got 1000 page views to my blog.

I got controversies when i posted " Am i supposed to tell this love story?" ... I loved that too and I thank for that comment.

Most of my friends read my blog everyday and would comment in the blog or to me personally. I wanted to tell them that I value your comments so much. Thank you for reading my blog. I wish to get this support throughout. 

Few friends would read that but had no time to comment. I thank them because without them the page view would not have crossed 1000 in a month. Henceforth i would love to get your comments too.

I Thank my cousin Raghu and my friend SP who always push me to write a post everyday. They are really not bothered as what i write or how i present. They know that writing in blog would make me feel happy , it is something i do with so much interest and passion and they push me to write my blog just for my happiness. They are so sweet at heart that they say that they would learn so many things from my blog(I don't believe it though). They eagerly wait for my posts and there is not a single day that they have not opened my blog page. Major contributors to my page view. More than thanking I feel I am obliged for their support.

I Thank Vidhya who gave me the first word saying " You can be a blogger Shwetha! You have that skill".Indeed because of her words I created this blog. Thank you da!

I Thank Archana , Sowmya, Indira , Shruthi and Viswanathan  who appreciate me whenever they are impressed with my writing. I've never witnessed even a pinch of ego with these people. I Thank you people.

I Thank my sisters , my mother , my aunty who encourage me and happily hear me when i read them my posts. They feel that "Am Great" in our family & secretly i boast at that. I Thank you all.

I Thank Divya  who regularly read my blog and would regularly comment on the way i present the post. Till now she has been the only critic i've  got.I have already thanked her for intimating me whenever i lack in writing skills. Now again I thank her for being a lover and a critic for my posts.

I Thank Akila Akka who recently sent a message from US statig that my blogs are good and she added " Keep rocking". I sincerely did not expect from her. I thank her heartily for that message.

I thank  My senior- for even when i compelled her to read my blog she has not read till now. I thank few more persons whom i consider important in my life for reading the blog purely out of compulsion and not showing a little encouragement even after reading. I understood them now. I thank them for giving the opportunity to understand them.

I thank my colleague Meena & Sunil who immediately read my blog once they heard that I am a blogger. Thank you so much for reading as soon as i told you.It meant a lot to me.

I thank each & every person who have crossed my blog even once. It really matters so much to me.I thank you even if you have spent less than a  minute in reading my blog. 

It is not a big success that i am celebrating. But this 1000 page views is not a cushy thing. I value each and every reader so much.I value your critics. I treasure your appreciations. I heartily thank you all!!!
YOU MADE ME ACHIEVE THIS. I'VE TASTED SUCCESS ONLY BECAUSE OF YOU.

Art of Thanking is not only preached but also practiced.



3 comments:

Sowmya said...

Heartiest congratulations dear..:-):-)great milestone u've achieved and we are very proud of u..U r our greatest inspiration and positive energy in whatever we do..Best wishes for all your upcoming achievements:-):-):-):-)

Unknown said...

Congratulations darling :-)I'm very vary happy for you. All the best for your future blogs
Keep writing dear.............

Unknown said...

Cangratulations Darling:-) I,m very very happy for u. All the best for your future blogs
Keep writing dear..............