Wednesday 13 March 2013

Human Tendency


Hi all,

It feels great to be busy. It feels even greater when I manage to write a blog which I always love. After finishing half of my work for today, stealing time from yet to be done work I desperately wanted to write a post today. The Post would be a Chapter from The Chronicle of Shwetha.

I love my ELDER Brother. He is ONE DAY elder to me. We both are rather friends. He can be without me. But I need him always. I was dependent on him throughout my childhood. Once we were made to sit in different sections .He was in ‘A’ section and me in ‘B’. I cried badly to my mother and aunt that they requested the Head mistress of the school to put me in his class. She agreed and I was in his class the very next hour. That much is my affection towards him.

He has sacrificed many things for me. Whenever we have little fights it will be my brother who comes down. He is such a darling to me. He is sweet, always sweet ,I agree. But one incident about him .. I can never forget or forgive.

That day I was staying in his home and Our English teacher had asked to bring a new note for Grammar the next day. As my note was in my home I requested my aunt to give one note for me from ‘P’s notes. In return I promised to give him my note once I get home. My aunt agreed and gave me a new note for grammar. It was wrapped and label read ‘P’s name. I neatly stroked off his name and managed to write my name legibly in the little space that was available.

Next day English teacher came and commanded “Take your Grammar Notes. We’ll start that in this hour “. She started checking everyone whether we’ve brought the note. She was in shouting with fury to those who did not have their note. Next it was P’s turn. He was scared already by seeing the treatment which the disobedient students received.

He stood up when she asked for his note and said “it is with Shwetha.“
I was shocked. I did not expect this from him anytime. I quickly replied “No mam. This is mine “
Now with a firm voice he said “Yeah Mam. It is with her only. She has stolen my note Book”.

Disgusting! He made me thief I thought and I replied, 
 “No Mam. I did not steal. This is my note”
This time his voice was much forceful. ”Mam. Get her note and check it. She has written her name by striking off my name. Do you need any other detail to prove it as mine?”

Teacher came near and checked. Obviously it would have his name. I was caught in fact trapped.

I tried to explain her as to what has really happened. But she had no time or patience for hearing my trapped story. She sent me out of the class and started the day’s class.

I felt humiliated. I was punished for a mistake which I never did. This lovely brother of mine turned wicked and cunningly trapped me. That day I felt ashamed for having him as my brother. Till date I never forgive him for that day. Impression about me in the class or the teacher could not be deleted and thus I too could not forgive him.

Even now I agree he is sweet. But Beware.

Moral: It is human tendency to remember much about the Bad thing that someone has done forgetting the good things done by the same person.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nee Exams-ye yeludhaaama he had made yu an OUTSTANDING STUDENT da ,,, adhukkey avana Paaaaarattanum ;);):P

Saradha said...

KD... no other name can suit him...