Tuesday 26 March 2013

Every Dark has its Day !!


Like every accounting person am also marching in this March. The month is really hectic and am in peak working hours. My work is like 24*7 and its really hard to make a visit to my blog. I wish to say all these with much more stuff but the reality varies.

I was a bit busy but not as much as described above. The real reason for not writing a post is I did not have any stories to tell you people. But today I rummaged through my memory and got a story to share.

In my childhood (and till now) I fight with my brothers & sisters. It would be quarrels in many cases and few were fights. Especially I and my sister (cousin sister) were like India & Pakistan. I could easily count the days where we had no fights. Usually no one interrupts in our fight. Our mothers had faced fiasco when ever they tried to stop our fights.

Usually my brother (cousin bother) would not interfere in our fights. Even if he does he’ll be my side, supporting me. On that particular day me and my sister started our usual fight. (It is pertinent to note that we no need reasons to fight. We were like Tom and Jerry where seeing each others would suffice for a fight). My brother turned in favour of his own sister. As you know I can win any conversational fights, that day I had to win both of them. The fight went really tough. I was somehow trying to mange both of them at a time. My own sister was too young then and I had no one to rescue me. I was in the battle field all alone.

I was helpless. I was cornered when I heard these from my brother “ Hey ! You stupid girl !You have come to our house and fighting with us. Just get lost from our house. Get lost, right now!”
 I quickly replied “This is my uncle’s (his father) house. It is not yours. Why should I move out?  No. I won’t go.”
He said: “This is our home. I want you to get out of my sight now.”
I said: “Does this house bear your name anywhere? How can you say this as your home? If you can show me that your name is written in this house. I promise to step out immediately. Until then I won’t go.”
To my dismay, He took me to their bed room. He pointed to the the roof of that bed room and told that his name has been written there. Without giving up, I climbed the bed and from there climbed the roof to see whether his statement was true.

After climbing the roof, It was a  abysmal misery when I saw this:
He pointed to his name and asked me to move out then. With tears filled eyes I came out from that house. I was filled with rage and agony. At that moment I could see a basking smugness in my brother’s eyes. 

" Hey Praveen ! indha naazh ! naan en nanbanala emathapatta naazh! nee un thozhiya izhandha naazh ! (Annamalai dialogue) my mind voice told. 

It did not take me long time to take revenge on them. As fights was in our daily routine , within a week me and my sister again had a fight. This time it was in our house(I mean my house). Ha Ha! I asked them to get lost as that was my home. My brother cunningly asked me the same question which I had asked him. I was no more a fool. I took him to my bed room and attained complacence when it read as under :

 I told you na? Every dark has its day. And I had my Day then!! ( a special note : i did not miss to play the BGM of Annamalai in my mind  at that moment)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Idhukku thaaan ,, Yaaanaikku oru kaalam vandhaa poonaikkum oru kaalam varum nu TAmil solluvaangalaaaaaaaaaaa ??? ;) hey are the names still there writtn on ur walls ;) ???

Unknown said...

Sema po��
aparam enna aachu ����