Friday 15 March 2013

Have you paid your Bills ?????

You see people hate to visit 2 places. Court and police station unless you are a police officer or an advocate. 2 days back I had a chat with my friend. I’ll give you the extract of that Chat here:

Me: Oye! Why no reply?
Frnd: Sorry ... I was about to be a victim of high court summon
Me: Hey what do you mean?
Frnd: See one Vodafone data card was not cancelled on time
Me: So?
Frnd: So they called frequently for payment
Me: Didn’t you respond properly ?
Frnd: No. I was telling that I didn't use after expiry date.
Me: What they said?
Frnd: Seems that they have sent high court notice
            To old address which didn't reach me.
Me: So you did not get any notice right ? Then how did you come to know all these?
Frnd: From the courier office they called me and informed that I have to receive my Summon.
Me: Oh! Shit!
Frnd: Then I contacted the High court advocate. To my Horror he said Civil case will be filed If I did not pay my outstanding amount. Within five thirty pm I should pay
Me: OMG! You Paid?
Frnd: So went to that office... Gave cancellation letter and paid the outstanding and settled the matter.Now feeling relieved.
Me: Hmmmm… India has missed so much Tax revenue in their matter. Can’t they leave an “Innocent Indian” at least for that?
Frnd: Sariyana panam pudunginga
Me: Yeah! But anyhow you ae relieved na.. Leave the matter.

Hmmm.. That was the conversation. You know the outstanding amount was not elephantine. It was just Rs.1745 /- .
I told that she should have consulted a Lawyer. As a matter of fact court/ advocate expense would be more than that outstanding amount. She rightly said that. So it was better to solve the matter by paying it. She permitted me to publish the conversation in my blog. But she did not wanted to reveal her name as if the matter was something hideous.

After the entire conversation I realized a thing. Unless I tell , you’ll not realize it.
That realization is

“Where ever you go! Our Network (Hutch/Vodafone) follows !!! “
They have proved it!!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

thnx shweth 4 warning!!! now i've paid my phone bill, net bill, cc bill, eb bill..... :-D

Radhika.A.R said...

ha ha haaaaaaaaaa:)
what a REALIZATION!!!!!!!!!!

Dosalover said...

Ha ha... yeah darling... these guys r seriously dangerous