Thursday 14 March 2013

Kids these Days !!!


Hi friends,
Yesterday night I just recalled my memories. I feel energetic when I recall the memorable events of childhood.Not only my childhood but also my brother's and sister's. I made up my mind to pen down few incidents.

Kids these days are really intelligent. Following are the three conversation which would prove that.

Conversation 1:
My Class teacher in UKG was also my younger Brother’s class teacher when he was in UKG.

Teacher: What is your name?
My Bro :  R
Teacher: What is ur mother’s name?
My Bro : S
Teacher : What is your father’s name?
My Bro : K
Teacher :What is your sister’s name ?
My Bro : You were the class teacher for her na? You know her name well. Why do you ask me?
Teacher:  ??????!!!!!!??????

Conversation 2:
My cousin was 5 year old then. One day she saw her mom weeping badly.

Cousin: Mom ! Why are you crying?
Her Mom: No Baby . You cannot understand.
Cousin: Oh please tell me. I cannot see you crying like this.
Her mom : My sister’s husband died and that is the reason I am not able to control my tears
Cousin: You mean “P” Chithi’s husband?
Her mom : Yes darling. He died this morning.
Cousin: Oh! Then Thank God. Why are you crying Ma? Chithappa has died na? I thought it was Chithi. When your sister is alive why do you cry?
Her mom : ????? :-( :-(!!!!!:-) :-)
Despite of the moment filled with sorrow she couldn’t help laughing once at her kid’s innocence.

Conversation 3:
A Kid went to temple with its grand father. They were doing abhisheka (Bathing) to the deity.

Kid: Thatha .. what are they doing there?
G : Dear they are bathing Umachi (God) . As you bathe everyday . God also bathes.
Kid Watched happily as how they bathed God.
Suddenly they covered the Garbagraha with a screen.

Kid:(perplexed) Thatha why did they close the God with help of screen?
G : Baby. Umachi is gonna get dressed.
Kid :We have seen God bathing entirely. After all what if we see how he gets  dressed now? Why did they close?
G: ???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????

I already said and will continue to say Kids are always intelligent. Wish we were Kids always.


No comments: