Saturday 16 February 2013

Power of VISUALISATION


There are many instances where we badly  wish a thing not to happen but it just happens -completely against our wish. We hate to see a person and that person just says a hi to you which is what against your wish that day. We go to the exam hall studying all the questions except one .We enter with a fear and prayer -"God! that question should not be asked "and to our dismay that is the first compulsory question being asked.

Have you ever made a research (that could be a BIG term though) as to the reason why such unwanted things happen?

It is very simple. Your thoughts were surrounded on the thing which should not happen , the person whom you hated to meet and the question you don’t want to answer.

Got that now? Let me explain. Had you put the thoughts like- this thing should happen (instead of what not to happen) , we should meet this person (instead of whom you do not want to meet ) and this question should be asked (instead of that unprepared question) ,…the outcome would be different. Absolutely! Different.

In a nutshell, your thoughts were only on the things which you wanted to avoid, the more you put your thoughts on it the more it got attracted to you. Universe is a magnet as they say in the Book named Secret. Whatever thoughts you put in… it’ll get attracted to you. Universe does not know the difference between ‘do’ and ‘do not’… you think of a thing/person it gets attracted to you.

Visualize whatever you want to have in life. Visualize as if you have that now. Feel it from the bottom of the heart. Rejoice it as if you have accomplished what you wanted.
The magic has worked in many cases. Power of visualization is unfathomable.

I can narrate my own experience to understand. When I was about to take up my final exams I visualized my results and me turning as a professional. Everyday night before going to bed at least 10 minutes I visualized as if I've passed my exams and jumping with joy. I cherished from heart. I believed from heart .But whenever I visualized my resume I could not get the result I wanted. I tried to change my resume every time I visualized it. But all the time it was same. And you know what? The result was also same. I did not get cleared in my exams.

In my next attempt. I did the same visualization (of course hard work was there). But never failed to visualize my victory everyday. This time my resume was as per my wish. I used to smile laying down in my bed every night. One of my friend’s marriage was fixed in the month of my result. Soon I started visualizing me as a Professional in her marriage. I visualized that everyone in her marriage is congratulating me on my success.

See the Universe’s magnetic power again. My friend’s marriage was on 19th.My results date were announced as 21st.I was disappointed when I heard the date. But still I had my hope and continued visualizing me as a professional in her marriage.
Believe it or not my results were pre-poned for 18th. It is very rare and almost not possible that exam results are released early before the date fixed. It happened in my case. In fact magnetic power of earth with my thoughts made it happen I would say.

No doubt, I cleared my exams and became a Professional. On 19th everyone known to me greeted me and wished for my success. My dream did come true that day. The resume I visualized is true now. That’s the power of visualization.

Henceforth think only about what you want, whom you want and where you want to reach. Shape your thoughts in a way that the unwanted things do not even cross your mind.

Note: You can refer the book Secret if you wish to know more about visualization.

1 comment:

Sowmya said...

I completely experienced the power of visualisation with my recent exam results..thank u very much shwe for sharing such wonderful things with all of us..Keep going :-) :-) :-)