Saturday 2 February 2013

You Deserve It


I had a sudden brainwave of trying a new variety today. 
  
According to me there are two kinds of people.
 One category takes the life as it comes. In-fact lives the life every minute. I would love to share that whenever I speak to my Best Friend’s father – His voice would throw a bundle of positive energy on me. When he says “Am doing very great Ma. How r u doing?”- I am compelled to say that “Am also doing so good Uncle” (even if am not doing well).
Such would be the energy and enthusiasm I draw from his voice. I can feel his smile through phone and it automatically lits a smile in my heart.

The other category of people always needs something to happen to keep them happy. They just ask -For what reason in life should I feel happy? Nothing special has happened (Something Bad also would not have happened) and why should I rejoice?
My question to them is when something bad has not happened isn't that good enough to rejoice life? People complain their lives.

 When I ask someone as How r they doing I sincerely expect them to reply cheerfully. When that Cheer lacks I just ask for the reason. Most of them would say “Nothing. Life is going on normally. Nothing special has happened. I am pretty fine. There is nothing to worry about “.

W-A-I-T- Is there  nothing to worry about?
 I feel that could be the BEST reason to keep yourself Happy.
 Aren't you keeping fine then? I agree if something special happens (A joyous thing) it would stir up your energy. But does that mean otherwise u’l feel low? (I mean lack of enthusiasm)
When I hear the above replies I dare to say that “then keep you happy and reply that am doing So well “that’s the way to reply according to me.

When we are not cheerful for no reason, you are forgetting that you are a blessed soul. At this moment Lakhs of people are homeless, starving, left abandoned. Many are living in a way that next minute their Life is not guaranteed. People suffering from severe diseases , people crying out because of the death of their loved ones, many people have last their hopes, many are still waiting with a hope that one day they can live as a Normal man do.

Aren't you lucky enough compared to them? It’s correctly said “when life has given you thousand reasons to cry it has given million reasons to SMILE”  
 Be thankful. Just try this for one day whoever calls you on that day speak cheerfully. REMEMBER there needn't be a reason to rejoice.
When you give Cheer to the environment around you it should definitely give back (double the time) what it gets from you.
Keep Smiling!!! After all YOU DESERVE it!!

1 comment:

Sowmya said...

I'm out of words to praise u dear..i ve to say this only "keep up ur good work, keep writing"..BEST WISHES..