Tuesday 5 February 2013

Vishwaroopam


I pity at people and their ignorance. We Indians are emotional and over react in many occasions. We do not stand firmly for anything. A case in point could be Lok pal bill.
This is a crying shame to Indians. We've all studied that India stands for Unity in diversity but it hurts me when I think about reality. In fact its not practiced.

I watched Vishwaroopam movie. Reviewing the movie is a bit beyond my ken hence I am not gonna do that.   Actor Kamal Hassan has once again proved his acting skills. I was spellbound with his dance in the introduction song. Those expressions were really stunning. I loved the use of Brahmin-Tamil. It really sounded sweet .

Coming to the controversy that this movie has created, it has nothing to do with India.
I would like to mention that there is a Hero in Tamil cinema industry who has acted in number of movies where the main story would be to fight against terrorism. The terrorists in his movies would be Muslims (that too they would speak Tamil even in Kashmir border). Our great brothers and sisters accepted those movies which had terrorists who were Tamil speaking Muslims. No protests were raised .No Ban was made. But now, where India is not brought into the picture at all, our so great Indian brothers and sisters are raising controversies against this.

Ours is a Democratic country. But are we democratic? We are easily trapped in the political dramas and become victims at the end.
Kamal Hassan who considers ‘Cinema’ as everything in his life shouldn’t be treated with such a Crushing blow for this high budget movie. Talents should be nurtured. We cannot let those persons to go out of our country. Am sure their talents are well respected in other nations hence they grow there.

Another crying shame is when such person who was compelled to go out of our country wins an Award we boast that he has “Indian Origin”. Isn’t that shame to boast?

With my views above I would like to appreciate the man “Kamal hassan” deep from my heart. His hard work never fails him. These controversies had made him much popular all over the country and the few other parts of the world.

Lets be diplomatic. Lets encourage and nurture talents

No comments: